Thursday, October 22, 2009

Penis Length

Does size matter? The short answer is yes.
Does height matter? Does personality matter? Does muscularity matter? Does humour matter? Does intelligence matter? Does education matter? Does social standing matter? Does your job matter? Does your bank account matter? Do multi-orgasmic sex skills matter? Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes & yes.
Will the lack of any one of these things stop an amazing wanting a healthy, loving, multi-orgasmic relationship with you? No, except for personality and multi-orgasmic sex skills.
Where do you fit in the “penis continuum”?
  • <3″: micro-penis
  • 3-5″: small
  • 5-7″:average
  • 7-9″:large
  • >9″:huge
What’s the ideal penis length? I could say something “original” like “it depends, everyone’s different, just be yourself”, but I’m not lame. I’ll put my arse on the line and make a decision. I’m not one of those so-called experts who teases you with a headline, refuses to take a position and then tells you some story about the history of a particular issue.
In my opinion, the ideal penis length is 8″ and it’s not because my penis is also 8″. I think penis size is analogous to breast size: big breasts look super sexy (eg D cups), but anything bigger starts looking weird (or is fake). Women find a large penis extremely visually arousing and this makes them extremely wet and horny.
Here’s the weird thing: my penis stopped growing when I was 18 and then I started enlarging it when I was in my mid 20s.
Do you want to know how I did it? Then instantly download SEX IQ.
I’ll give you a tip: it involves “progressive overload”.
Credits

No comments:

Post a Comment